I had a super awesome time with Attar, Ainul
last Saturday. We brought Ainul
to Marina Barrage for a picnic and catch the fireworks that was "specially" for her on her birthday. Just as we were having a great time enjoying the display of fireworks, this conversation happened...
Me: eh why everyone running arh
: eh raining is it?Kamil
: eh we stand here first, see if it's really raining.
Then it started raining on us -.-
Everyone: OH SHIT.
Then we had to grab stuff and run for cover. The scene where everyone was scrambling for shelter was hilarious. We ended up picnic-ing
on the 2 level which was equally cool because we had muffins, chips and we ordered pizza. We played games and cards and talk cock and camwhored
and tried to perfect our jump shots which failed miserably. It was real fun though.
Moving on, I met up with Fathiah yesterday and she invited Kamil along it was considered an officially meeting for them. I would say the 3 of us had total fun. Too bad there weren't pictures to show. It feels so good to see my boyfriend and good friend get along so well. It's like they know each other for a long time and Fath totally told him her whole life story and her pathetic and sad attempt to seduce him. HAHA. Azmi baby for you okay fath?
Finally, I can upload picture now! whoo!
OKay, I realised that I did not update on my IAG gathering I had last week or the week before. Anyhoos, I rushed down to town after my match to catch a movie with them as well as have dinner and supper. We caught Dance Subaru
, so I basically paid 10 buckaroos to watch people dance. -.-
I just had a taste of how it is like to play in Div 1, the standard is way different from Div2 I must say. A total different pace and even though we are at the bottom of the table at the end of the league, I think the team did pretty well considering the number of team members we have for each game. So, on Sunday we concluded our last match, 8-2 against Pinkies. I guess that’s all the floorball I have for now.
I hung out with the smurfs after my match and I can tell you that it's not a very smart thing to leave the camera with them while getting food. You get a ton of pictures of their stupid faces in the camera. -.- Last warning guys, still act cute sia!
okay. bye, gonna focus on CRIMINAL MINDS.
I am so bored, I did this quiz that Ainul had on her blog. http://www.quizbox.com/personality/test82.aspxYour view on yourself:
You are down-to-earth and people like you because you are so straightforward. You are an efficient problem solver because you will listen to both sides of an argument before making a decision that usually appeals to both parties.The type of girlfriend/boyfriend you are looking for:
You like serious, smart and determined people. You don't judge a book by its cover, so good-looking people aren't necessarily your style. This makes you an attractive person in many people's eyes.Your readiness to commit to a relationship:
You are ready to commit as soon as you meet the right person. And you believe you will pretty much know as soon as you might that person.The seriousness of your love:
You are very serious about relationships and aren't interested in wasting time with people you don't really like. If you meet the right person, you will fall deeply and beautifully in love.Your views on education:
Education is very important in life. You want to study hard and learn as much as you can.The right job for you:
You have plenty of dream jobs but have little chance of doing any of them if you don't focus on something in particular. You need to choose something and go for it to be happy and achieve success.How do you view success:
You are confident that you will be successful in your chosen career and nothing will stop you from trying.What are you most afraid of:
You are concerned about your image and the way others see you. This means that you try very hard to be accepted by other people. It's time for you to believe in who you are, not what you wear.Who is your true self:
You are full of energy and confidence. You are unpredictable, with moods changing as quickly as an ocean. You might occasionally be calm and still, but never for long
1. You've got great self-confidence and you're full of charm. Most guys who get to know you will be attracted to you. You are far from sweet and proper; your intriguing personality fascinates them. Most guys find it easy to fall for a girl like you.
2. You don't really care about other people's feelings. You do things the way you want and usually think only about yourself. You are easy-going and love to have fun, but you can be irresponsible as well. You are not keen on serious discussions because they can make you remember that life isn't always about parties.
3. You are a bright, cheerful and bubbly person. You are thoughtful and considerate, and like to have fun. Everybody feels comfortable around you because of your pleasant nature. When you walk into a room, people's eyes are likely to be drawn to you because of your charm.
4. Your peers think of you as a fun person, but sometimes you can be a little irresponsible. You can be somewhat childish, and can try to ignore the fact that you will one day need to really grow up and be a mature adult! Perhaps you could start reading good books; they might help you look at the world in a different light. You do want to be taken seriously, right?
5. Your boyfriend believes that you are a strong and independent person. Your confidence and cheerfulness make you an attractive person to be around, but sometimes you need to pay more attention to what other people, including your boyfriend, are thinking.
I doing this on the account that I am too effing bored. I don't believe half of what's written, it's a little cliche. haha
Labels: pure boredom